Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March Goals Results


* Start Crochet Project
DONE!
Just barely though.
I did the first row, aka the chain.  Here it is.....lolz



* Get College Boy/Return College Boy
DONE!
I didn't actually have to return him as Hubs did that part of it.

* Clean House
FAIL
We did a little cleaning before company came for Easter(cobwebs, floors downstairs)but the house still needs some deep Spring cleaning.
Have I mentioned lately how much I despite cleaning??

* Use Exercise Bike 25 Days
DONE!
I have turned using the exercise bike into a habit at this point.  There were a few days earlier in the month where I didn't get on it.  I started slow, trying to do half a mile was a struggle!  I am an old woman who is out of shape after all.  Now I am up to having biked 22 miles for March and am up to almost 1.5 miles per day by the end of the month.

* Use Hand Weights 12 days
FAIL
While I have made the bike riding a habit I only did the hand weight exercises 3 or 4 times(see?  I didn't even keep track.)
I need to put more of an effort into getting this one done every other day.

* Pay the Bills 
DONE!
Everything was paid either on time or early and in full.

* Go the Dentist
DONE!
Had a cleaning and 2 fillings done and the bill just arrived so that will be paid this week.  I am good for another 6 months on this chore.

* Have eye surgery consult
DONE!
What a long drawn out day.  But it's over, now we just have the actual cataract surgery to go at the end of April.  I'd love to get this done sooner however.

* Make vacation plans
IN PROGRESS
We have the stay in LA booked we just have to plan the route both there and home.  We may take a bit more time getting there and stopping along the way to do things(still to be determined).
Anybody out there located between PA and LA want to get together for a meal or something mid to late May?  Email me.

The APRIL To-Do List is now posted on the blog.

How did you do on your March goals?

Sluggy


 

6 comments:

  1. Damn woman, you are just tearing it up. And I;m proud of you for exercising. Is there anything that you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have never been able to skydive or cave explore. lolz

      Delete
  2. I love your crochet project, is it a belt? a tourniquet? Your talent amazes me. Bummed about rite aid. Sissies surgery is up in the air because of insurance so my travels plans are amok, but I swear we will come see you some time this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well between cataract surgery and then another cataract surgery on the other eye you may have a chance of catching me at home. In between those ordeals I plan on traveling a LOT this year.

      The crochet project will be a blanket after a lot more rows. lolz

      Delete
  3. I have to dust off my elliptical stepper and get back on it. I had some nice hand weights but they seem to be lost. Gotta look for them at garage sales now. What's your travel route to LA this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get enough of a work-out lately subbing!

      Not sure on the routes yet....we will go more North one direction and more South on the other trip, just not sure in what order that will be-coming or going. We have to see what/who there is to visit still.

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.