Monday, October 6, 2014

Rite-Aid Booty This Week & A Heads Up


My first trip to Rite-Aid for the week......


2 x Playtex tampons 32ct. 20% wellness disc. $7.59ea.=$15.18
1 x Vaseline lotion large one on sale=$5.99
SubTotal.....$21.17

Coupons Used
1 x $3/1 Playtex tampons L2CQ=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Playtex tampons MQ(coupons dotcom)=$3.00
2 x $3/1 Playtex tampons In-Ad Q=$6.00
1 x $2/1 Vaseline lotion L2CQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Vaseline lotion Video ValuesQ=$2.00*
Coupon Total......$16.00

$21.17-$16.00=$5.17 + .12¢ tax=$5.29

I used a $5 +Ups and paid .29¢ OOP.

I received back $4 in +Up Rewards($1 Vaseline, $3 Playtex wyb2).

* My $2/1 Vaseline Video Values Q printed with an expiration date of 10/4 on the banner at the top of the Q.  Many people had this problem if they printed out their VVQ early.  But the Q says expiration date 10/11/2014 at the bottom, just under the Q.  I pointed that out to the cashier when he saw the 10/4 expiration at the top.
He tried to scan it in anyway and it worked.  If your Q printed the 10/4 expiration date at the top, just point out that it's wrong(refer to the correct expiration date at the bottom)and ask them to try it anyway.  It should go through without a problem.

HEADS UP--If you want to do the $3 +Ups Playtex tampons, or $3 +Ups Edge/Skintimate shaving gel and/or the $3 +Ups Schick razors Deals this week please be aware that these are all part of the same +Ups generating Deal!
And the Wet Ones Deal if you did that one last week is also part of the same Reward.

There is a limit of 2 of these deals total per Wellness account so if you do more than 2 of any of these Deals you won't get the +Up after you receive it twice.

Sluggy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.