Here's what actually got done(or didn't) on the To-Do List for this Week--
* Write 2 Letters no
* Clean out my bedroom closet no
* Go through my Christmas gift box(yes I just said CHRISTMAS!) Done
* Finish going through stuff in garage to put on eBay or send to Salvation Army working on it
* Pick out some fabrics to sew into clothes when I go through the tubs. Done
* Go through tubs of fabric and list on Etsy One tub Done
* Order photo prints from relatives Shutterfly account no
* Clean out kitchen island and organize no
* Reorganize tubs of fabric I am keeping(and will hopefully use) Done
* Go through closet in purple room and de-clutter Done
* Finish grocery and drugstore shopping for the week Done
* Put up Giveaway on blog Done
Well the weather was cooler so I can't use that as an excuse for not doing everything. Rats!
How about I got a little blue last week and just sat on my big ass?
Works for me..... ;-)
I am just not inspired right now to do anything, especially outdoor projects.
The yard looks like crap, the garden has been a big fat load of nothing this year and we didn't get to one of our outdoor projects yet and now I need to do some canning so that project won't get "gotten to" before the weather goes to pot. This means it will hang over my head until Spring....fantastic.....
It isn't helping my mood that it got COLD yesterday and I am freezing!
And it's raining today.
Maybe if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll feel a bit perkier.
Did you get anything of note accomplished this past week?
Tell us about it and cheer me up.