Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last of my Triple Points at Rite-Aid

I did 2 transactions today and rolled/spent all my $22 in +Up Rewards.

Transaction #1.....


6 x Renuzit air fresheners (used an old Rain Check I forgot I had)=$2.00 *
2 x Lindt choccie bags on sale=$6.00
2 x Dawn dish soap on sale=$1.98
2 x Food Should Taste Good chips on sale=$4.00
2 x Wet Ones wipes on sale BOGO=$3.49
1 x Reach toothbrush on sale=$2.99
2 x Reese's Halloween PB cups on sale=$5.00
2 x Kit Kat Halloween candy bags on sale=$5.00
SubTotal......$30.46

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Lindt bags 5.1oz or more IPQ(Facebook)=$4.00
1 x $1/2 Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap(P&G expires today)ManuQ=$1.00 **
2 x $1/1 Food Should Taste Good IPQ(HERE )=$2.00
1 x $1/2 Wet Ones products IPQ(HERE )=$1.00
2 x $1.10/2 Hershey's candy bags IPQ(coupons dotcom)=$2.20
1 x $1/2 Reese's Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Kit-Kit Halloween bags Video ValuesQ=$1.00
1 x $2/$6 of Hershey Candy purchase IPQ(Facebook HERE )=$2.00
Coupon Total......$14.20

$30.46-$14.20=$16.26 + .03¢tax=$16.29

I used $16 in +Up Rewards and paid .29¢ OOP.
I received back $12 in new +Up Rewards($2 wyb 5 Renuzit, 2 x $1 wyb3 Renuzit, $1 Food Should Taste Good, $3 Wet Ones, $2 Reach, 2 x $1 wyb2 Hershey snack bags).

I also have tracking of $6 spent for the Lindt.

I then spent/rolled the remaining $6 in +Ups I had that weren't earned today.....


2 x Lindt choccie bags on sale=$6.00
1 x Oxi Clean dishwashing tabs on sale=$3.99
2 x Wet Ones wipes on sale BOGO=$3.49
Sub Total.....$13.48

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Lindt bags(see above link)IPQ=$4.00
1 x $1/1 Oxi Clean dishwashing tabs ManuQ(also available on coupons dotcom)=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Wet Ones products (see above link)IPQ=$1.00
Coupon Total......$6.00

$13.48-$6.00=$7.48 = .08¢tax=$7.56
I used my $6 in +Ups and paid $1.56 OOP.

Yes, I was one +Up Rewards short to have my total under $1.
I hang my head in shame......

I received back $8 more in +Up Rewards for this transaction($3 wyb$12 in Lindt, $2 Oxi Clean, $3 wyb2 Wet Ones).

The total spent today.....$1.85
Total value of goods brought home.....$84.76
Total +Up Rewards spent/rolled......$22
Total +Up Rewards earned.....$20

*  The Renuzits was an outstanding deal, mainly because I had an old rain check I never cashed in when they were an +Up Rewards Deal last year and they ran out of product.  It was $3/3 but gave a $2 +Up so the rain check cost was $1 for 3 items with a limit of 6, so $2 for 6 air fresheners.  They also spit out $4 in +Up Rewards this week(2 x$1 for every 3 you buy and 1 x $2 for every 5 you buy).
This made the Renuzits a $2 MM!
If this is a product you can use and your store is out, be sure and get a rain check(will make 3 cost you $2)and wait for another +Up generating Deal on the item to cash it in and you will make out much better than paying $2 for 3 air fresheners. 8-)

** My Dawn Q was expiring today.  Though I didn't receive any kind of reward for buying these items, I may want to do the Tide/Dawn Deal later this week.  The Dawn was .98¢ for 2 with the coupons so even if I don't do the Tide/Dawn Deal it's a good buy.

I also will receive another .75¢ cash back from SavingStar for activating that electronic coupon before shopping and then buying the FSTG chips. 
So really after I get that my OOP spending goes down to $1.10.

Here is how everything shook down after +Up Rewards were received back/applied--
The 6 x Renuzits were a $2 moneymaker
The 4 x Lindt choccies cost $1 for 4 bags.
The 2 x Dawn was .49¢ a bottle.
The 2 x FSTG chips cost .25¢ for 2 bags.
The 4 x Wet Ones were a $1.02 moneymaker
The Reach toothbrush cost .99¢.
The 4 x Hershey's cost .45¢ a bag.
The Oxi Clean dishwasher tabs cost .99¢.

And I added another 100 or so points to this Wellness card.  I have to go into the account in a day or two to see the final total of points up to now.

I still need to go back this week to do the Dove/Unilever Deal on my card and maybe a few more things besides.
This is a good week to roll those +Up Rewards at Rite-Aid!

Sluggy


 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously so impressed, but right now my head is hurting because of all the math. Now I remember why I majored in Arts

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.