Sunday, June 15, 2014

3 And Done!

Friday was the date.
Who are these people and why are they sitting lined up in the arena?

 
 
 
This is the graduating class of our local high school on their graduation ceremony night.

And here they come, processing into the arena.  #2 Son is the first one through the 2014 Banner in red......





Sitting and listening to someone or other drone on in this shot.  #2Son is in the band section, facing the camera, in the center front in red.  I was sitting on the oppose side of the arena, way up in the handicapped area since I don't do stairs well,, so this is the best close-up I could get.


And here is #2 Son receiving his diploma.......you can hear his Aunt and Uncle yelling after they call his name....yah, we are those people......
And mom is fussing that his stole is falling off.
I am always the mom I guess. lolz



And finally the graduates throw their mortarboards.  #2 Son is sort of in the middle in the band section(facing the camera) in glasses and he shakes his head a few times after de-hatting himself. lolz

 


And here is the happy graduate......


With his moms.....

With his dad......

With my side of the family.....


With Hub's side of the family......


With his friends who came to see him graduate.....


And what graduation photo session isn't complete without someone making bunny ears behind you?.....


But he's cool with that, especially later when they gave him presents.....



Congratulations son!


3 kids out of high school.
Stick a fork in me, I am done!!! 8-)

Sluggy

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYZ! such a handsome young man! congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congrats, mama! You survived :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Noah and the proud parents. Now, you can kick up your heels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you! Now Life, Part 2 begins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder... he was smiling on the hub's side of family photo, but serious with you, dad and your family. Did they get him gifts? Haha. Just kidding. Great photos. Many congrats to him! I'm sure he's so happy to be done as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to both your son and to you and your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I am glad to be done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! I know you are all so proud and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.