Friday, May 10, 2013

My Friday Date

My Friday involves yet another appointment, but not a medical one.


Then my important date today is with him......

 


You see?
My date is IDEAL.

He is short compact and dresses in black.
And he is smokin' hot!.....


He's quick to heat up but he likes to toy with me and prolong the anticipation.
He takes his time and smolders.
And he is such an exhibitionist because he caresses my olfactory senses right on the front porch for the whole neighborhood to see.

And he is so meaty and spicy....


And the longer we do our slow, hot tango, the more tender he is with me.
But oh, he is sooooooooooo worth the wait!

What are YOU up to today?


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. NSFW, lol. I am working after work. :) Hoping to catch some sunshine during my break. Have a good weekend. Enjoy your date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V. Funny. Yup, your date is smokin' hot. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling over your date right now. I'm ruined for the rest of the day. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...now that's one juicy date...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever post!

    Me? Today? I did two secret shopper gigs, came home, dying to go the bathroom, hurried into the house, tripped over the chickens' little cardboard box, and knocked down a stack of empty boxes, fell, and they all fell on top of me, plus, I had a meal in a bag, open box of chicken salad, hamburger in one bag, egg in another bag, and coke in my hand. The coke did not spill; the hamburger got squashed a bit; my knee got hurt a bit; the egg was intact. All good news. I had gotten the egg from the hens is the reason I had one egg and in a bag. Sorry you asked?

    He is the hottest thing I have seen lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to date him too. Would you consider a three-some?

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.