Sunday, December 2, 2012

The P&G Celebrate The Season REBATE


I talked about the new P&G Rebate in this post HERE.
It's a spend $50 in select P&G products and get a $15 Rebate in the form of a Visa gift card.
The form is online HERE.

Among the product lines are Herbal Essence, Pantene and Cover Girl.
Last week I spent $31.34 on Cover Girl items.
And earlier in late October I spend $12 in Herbal Essence items.
Combined that put me at $43.34 spent toward the $50.

I forgot that I also spent $7 on 2 bottles of Pantene on my last transaction at Rite-Aid last week and this puts me at $50.34, so I've earned that $15 gift card.
8-)
My out of pocket spending at Rite-Aid in November was $1.25 but between my $2 SavingStar cash rebate and my P&G gift card rebate of $15 I did much better than FREE at the drugstore!

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.