Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Rite-Aid Trip Week of 8/26


Here are my "gets" at Rite-Aid this week....


2 x Herbal Essences Shampoo on sale $3=$6.00
1 x Scope mouth wash on sale($4.29)but 20% Wellness discount is less=$3.99
2 x Crest mouth rinse on sale $4.99=$9.98
SubTotal.....$19.97

Coupons Used
1 x $3/2 Herbal Essences ManuQ(8/5RP)=$3.00
1 x $1.50/1 Scope ManQ(8/26P&G)=$1.50
1 x BOGO ManuQ(7/29P&G)=$4.99
1 x $1/1 Crest Rinse ManuQ(8/26P&G)=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Crest/Oral-B item Oral Care BookletQ=$1.00
Coupon Total....$11.49

$19.97-$11.49=$8.48 + .09¢tax=$8.57 OOP
I used $8 in +Up Rewards and put the .57¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.

I received back $12 in +Up Rewards($2 Herbal Essences, $2 Scope, 2 x $4 Crest mouth wash).
Use $8, get $12 back.....not bad! ;-)

*  If your reg. shelf price on the Scope is less than the $4.99 price at my store, AND you have the GOLD 20% discount, after +Ups and Q, the Scope will be close to free.  Mine was .49¢ after discount, Q and +Ups.

*  With the Crest rinses, be sure you buy 1 large 1Liter and 1 the 500ml(or similar sized) rinses in order to use the BOGO Q.  The white bottle smaller Crest rinse(like the one I bought above) will produce the $4 +Ups.
On the Crest bottle that was NOT free after the BOGO Q, I stacked a $1/1 Oral Care booklet Crest Q with a ManQ $1/1Crest rinse in Sundays P&G insert.
2 bottles were $9.98, I used $6.99 in Qs, paid $2.99 OOP in +Ups and got $8 in +Ups back.  Great little way to grow your +Ups this week.

*  Though I didn't do it, there is a good deal on Glad bags this week.  $3.99 per box.  There is a $2 Adperks Q(watch before Thursday!) and a $1/1 ManuQ IPQ on Glad's Facebook page(the tab for the wild animals game,etc)to stack with it, making each box $.99 this week.

BUT......if you don't need to roll expiring +Ups this week, hold these Qs for the week of 9/9 for a better deal!  The Glad bags will be $4.49 BUT you get a $3+Ups wyb 2.  Print 2 of each Q and the deal looks like this.....
2 x $4.49=$8.98-$6Qs=$2.98 and get $3+Ups back, so FREE bags!!

*  I may go back this week to do the $5 wyb various $15 worth of P&G items(limit 2 deals) on the back page of the ad.
I have $2/1 tampax Pearl Qs and could end up with 4 boxes of that plus 1 tube of Crest toothpaste for $2.19 each.  I have to see if Daughter needs these or not but $2 is a great price for tampax Pearl.


Here are the August Grand Totals so far.....

Out Of Pocket....$.70  cash
Value of items bought....$501.26
Savings Rate of  99.86%
Single Check Rebate due....$5.00
After SCR applied, Out of Pocket.... -$4.30
Savings Rate  100%

+Ups at beginning of month...$14+
+Ups used....$162+
+Ups received...$178+
+Ups currently...$30+

As for my Wellness cards and spending for this year......
My card hit 1000 pts. a month or so ago, so I am Gold 20% off for 2013 already.
BIL's card should hit 700 pts. with this transaction, so only 300 pts. to go with 4 months to get there to get him to Gold for next year.  Even if I don't buy anything else with his card for the rest of the year, just putting our prescriptions on it will get him to Gold easy by Dec. 31st. ;-)



Do you see anything you need/want to get this week at Rite-Aid?

Sluggy






1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to get back in the swing of CVSing. It was the kid's fault all along.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.