Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finished Spending the +Ups at Rite-Aid

Here's what I bought Sunday with the $30 in +Ups that were expiring on July 1......


1 x Whey Protein Powder 50% clearance=$17.99 (for daughter)
1 x Tampax on sale=$3.99 (for daughter)
1 x Reach toothbrush on sale=$2.99  (it was free after +Ups)
2 x Planter's NUTrition on sale=$8.00 (for me!)
3 x Zero candy bars 75% clearance=$.72  (for Xmas)
SubTotal.....$33.69

Coupons Used
1 x $1/1 Tampax ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Reach toothbrush tearpad Q(from dentist's office)=$1.00
1 x $1.50/2 NUTrition IPQ(from HERE-but this Q no longer available)=$1.50
Coupon Total.....$3.50

$33.69-$3.50=$30.19

I used my $30 in +Ups and put the .19¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.
I also earned $4 in +Ups back($2 Reach, $1 Tampax, $1 WYB2 Planters)

As of now, my Monthly Rite-Aid Stats for JULY are....

Out Of Pocket....$0.00 cash
Value of items bought....$65.52

+Ups at beginning of month...$33+
+Ups used....$30+
+Ups received...$4+
+Ups currently...$7+ 

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. So if I spend my ups on a purchase I will still get ups back on qualifying items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done Rite-Aid since the beginning of the year but yes, that's the way it use to work....even if you use +Ups to pay, if the item gives you +Ups that week you still get those +Ups for buying the item(s).

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.