Since it's still January....ok, just BARELY.....I can still post my Goals for 2012.
Since I didn't achieve all my Goals for 2011 IN 2011, I'm building my Goals for 2012 from where 2011 left off.
Sluggy's Personal List of Goals for 2012
1. Get all the tax and college Paperwork completed and filed by the end of February.
2. Convert all my vinyl LPs to CDs and purge the LPs from my life.
3. Continue to Declutter everywhere. Finish the garage and move what's in the living room into the garage so that the house is 100% done by April. Be out of the storage unit by December.
4. Complete 4 house projects in 2012. 2 inside/2 outside
5. Read 20 books this year.
6. Rework the stockpile. Make it healthier and more compact.
7. Finish up the eBay sales by May.
8. Get the sewing going again. Go through projects in-progress and alterations pile and get rid of stuff. Sew clothes for myself for a change!
9. Get the Etsy Store up and running.
10. Spend more time with family, especially Hubs.
11. Lose 40 lbs...there, I said it! Now I have to do it!!
12. Continue the Savings Challenge with a goal of $20K for 2012.
13. Continue to be Frugal whenever possible and live well below our means!
14. Take at least 1 REAL vacation and ENJOY IT!
15. Just in case I think of something else later, I'm leaving #15 empty.
So tell us dear readers, what areas of your life are you going to be concentrating on making better in 2011?
We need to know!