Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can It Be??......More September DeCluttering P*rn!

Oooh Baby!
I am on fire....on fire with decluttering p*rn!!

First off, Hubs contribution to the last trip's clutter was the Get Smart beanie, the Mets truck and the hand massager.....not that anyone tried for the Bonus Points or anything. ;-)

Onward to the third trip, as in "#3",  to Salvation Army for September.....

1 Cat in the Hat facial tissue cover(in the white box)
1 Wilton train cake mold
1 Christmas ornament
3 assorted books
2 Curious George toothbrushes
1 Cabbage Patch Kids playset
1 novelty coffee mug
1 Precious Moment figurine
1 Power Rangers candy mold

1 Gerber baby doll
1 Dilbert day planner/calendar
3 Pokemon pocket monsters
1 vintage cast iron wagon
3 Godzilla stamp sets
1 Polly Pocket pet shop
6 Teenie Beanies
1 Star Wars pin
2 Wilton cookie cutters
1 pair Thomas the Tank Engine shoelaces
1 roll Power Rangers stickers
1 Cat in the Hat watch
1 Walmart watch...yes a Walmart watch, as in a walmart truck goes around the face of this one!
1 package Troll party napkins

2 Avalon Hill strategy games
1 cross stitch pattern book
1 set Chinese iron balls(#2 son's contribution-still shaking my head why he spent good money on this at the amusement park?!)
1 McDonald's glass
3 California Raisin figures
2 Just the Right Shoe figurines

And if you are keeping score at home, that's 38 more items and the 11th load to Salvation Army for 2011.

Now I am off this blasted machine for awhile.
I actually have to leave the house today.
Go me!

What's on your plate for today?

Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. Good job on dejunking and leaving. Do you plan on coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to buy more stuff just to get rid of it. How will I ever be able to keep up with you?
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im making a lasagna and cleaning the bathroom and hoping that we get a name for the baby today.


    Sigh


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's allot of crap! I bet it feels good to purge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decluttering is on my plate for today. Most of this is just things I have brought in the house and put down, not being able to sort because of my back. But, the thrift store will be the next stop. Oh, I forgot, exbf brought down three garbage bags of things from upstairs that need to just have a cursory examination before going to the thrift store. That will be about four bags for the next trip. He will be happy to see it go. Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SonyaAnn--Unfortunately for all of y'all, I ALWAYS come back! ;-)

    Mark--You can't...just face the fact.lol And I'm sure Fred is probably on Amazon now buying more crap for you to get rid of at some point later....

    Judy--Have fun with the bathroom. There was a Groupon yesterday for 3 hours of house cleaning in Philly...I almost bought it and sent them to your house. ;-)
    And I'll pray she finds the right name, and that it isn't something strange like people give their kids these days, especially celebrities.....who names a kid Apple?....or Pilot Inspector?.....Geesh....

    Free!--Yes it does...once I get past the thought of having to get rid of things...lol

    PracticalP--Don't even look in those garbage bags....just release it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.