Monday, July 4, 2011

Weis Markets on Saturday...Using some Catalinas

Friday and Saturday were a big shopping days for me.
Friday was chicken at the local Market, bread and baked goods at the Bakery Outlet and soap at Price Chopper.  Saturday was more soap + other items at Price Chopper, then 12 packs of soda and kool-aid packets at Dollar General, then more items at Weis Markets.

I had $19 in assorted OYNO Catalina Qs to use at Weis Markets.  They actually expire 'next' Saturday on the 9th but there are no Catalina Deals at Weis the week of the 3rd-9th to roll the Cats, so I went ahead and burned through $9 of them on Saturday the 2nd....

2 x Heluva Good Cheese on sale $2=$4.00
2 x BarS turkey breast on special .99¢=$1.98
1 x 4.08 lb Perdue chicken legs=$6.00
5 x Coke 12 packs on sale=$12.00 *not pictured*
SubTotal....$23.98

Coupons Used
2 x .50/1 Heluva Good item IPQ doubled to $1=$2.00
1 x $3 instant meat discount sticker on chicken package=$3.00
1 x $2 Catalina OYN purchase of meat/chicken/tuna=$2.00
1 x $1/3 12 packs of Coke products(from booklet in store)=$1.00
1 x $7 OYNO Cat Q=$7.00
Coupon Total....$15.00

$23.98-$15.00=$8.98 + .30¢tax=$9.28 OOP
$45.73 in items for a savings of 79.71%

The cheese was $1 a block after Qs, the chicken legs were $1 after meat discount Q and the meat Catalina, and the 5 packs of Coke were $4 after Q and Catalina.

In just the first 2 days of July I've already spent $66.72 of my food budget for the month!
I've got to stay out of the grocery stores for the next week. 8-o

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.