Thursday, May 12, 2011

Quickie to Rite-Aid.....Rainchecks and Not Using my +Ups

I sort of figured that they would be out of the Precise Pain Patches that are free after the $5 ManuQ by Wednesday afternoon, but I still had to go up to get a raincheck, right?  I did ask and my store will honor that new $5 Precise ManuQ that expires 5/15 if you get a raincheck for the item.  Since the Q is so short lived(only a week!)and it will take at least a week to get more of the item in stock.  It's worth asking your store's manager if they will honor the expired Q in a raincheck situation for this item.

4 x Dove Easter candy 75% off $1.24 each=$4.96
2 x Breathe Right strips on sale $3.99=$7.98
1 x canned Clams on sale=$1.25
SubTotal.....$14.19

Coupons Used
2 x $1/2 Dove candy AdPerk/VV IPQ=$2.00
2 x Free Item Rite-Aid IPQ=$11.98(rings up for $5.99 reg. retail for product)
Coupon Total....$13.98

$14.19-$13.98=$.21 OOP
I put the .21¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.
I received $2 in +Up Rewards(2 x $1 Breathe Right).

I was going to get either the Hyland's leg cramp med or the StopPain topical pain reliever....they are $6.99 and give a $6 +Up this week.  I heard that there was a Q inside the packages, so I figured I'd open the boxes, take out the Q and use it on that purchase, right?
Well, that was a bust, because the Qs inside the packages are for Calm Forte, not the product in the box.
I hate rolling +Ups where I lose +Ups(in this case $6 rolls and you burn that $.99).  And I don't even have $6 to roll this week anyway....sigh.

As for the transaction I did do, I don't know WHERE my brain was because I had $2.64 in +Ups to use up before Saturday and I didn't manage to use any of them!  I should have figured in $2.64 in additional merchandise in that transaction.
Ugh.

What's happening to me?
Am I losing my Rite-Aid Groove?lol

So I'll be going back to Rite-Aid this week and try to spend those $2.64 in +Ups.
What are the good deals you are getting this week at Rite-Aid?

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Honey! You COULDN'T lose it if you tried. Just a down day I guess. Try the breath rights tonight and tomorrow will be a better day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.