Monday, April 11, 2011

3 Trips to Rite-Aid Late Last Week

I goofed up bigtime last Thursday at Rite-Aid.
I was trying to do the "Buy $20 of Hershey candies and get a $10 +Up Reward" Deal, but I miscalculated and didn't quite spend $20.
Ugh.

So I went right back in and spend another $3 and change to get over the $20 mark.  But by doing the 2nd trip too close timewise to the first, the system didn't sync up the 2 transactions, so the +Up still didn't print.
Ugh again.

So I went back on Friday and bought some more....not more candy, but I still had +Ups to roll/convert/burn before Saturday night AND Daughter wanted to use her GOS Cert. from before Xmas.
So I got the kids a new blow dryer and other stuff....and I STILL didn't spend all my expriring +Ups.
Triple UGH.

So....I went back Saturday evening to spend $4 in expiring +Ups.  I did end up buying more Easter candy(which also qualified for the Hershey +Ups Deal) AND my $10 +Ups FINALLY PRINTED!
Yay me!!!

So now, I'll be returning the $3 and change worth of Hershey's from Thursday night since the Saturday Hershey's also qualified for the +Ups Deal and put me over $20.  Those chocolate bunnies aren't pictured in my Photo since I am not counting them, but they will put another $3.18 on the Rite-Aid gift card(and take $1 off my +Ups left to spend total since I used $1 of them)when I return them since I paid with Qs, +Ups and a gift card.
That's just so you know when my gift card total goes up, that is why.

While the beginning of last week was all about rolling +Ups into more +Ups or converting +Ups into Single Check Rebate cash, these trips were all about spending expiring +Ups before they went kaput!lol
Since I wasn't able to roll most of the $26 that were expiring, I chose items that we needed/wanted and if possible things we also could get at least a partial amount back in +Ups like the chips, the candy, the cookies and the blow dryer.

Onward to the photo of the items I bought in those 3 transactions and the totals.....

2 Lay's Chips
2 Colgate Toothpaste(raincheck)
4 Reach Toothbrushes(raincheck)
2 Chef Boyardee Pasta(free item homemailers)
1 Corned Beef Hash
2 Dawn Dish Detergent
2 Snack Bags of Cookies
1 Blow Dryer
2 NYC nail polish
1 Gallon of Milk  **Not Pictured**
1 can of Arizona Iced Tea **Not Pictured**
4 Bags Reese's pieces M&Ms
2 Bags Reese's Pieces Eggs
8 single Reese's Eggs
8 single Cadbury Eggs
1 roll of Mentos mints

Total OOP....$1.09 put on gift card(.28¢, 43¢ and 38¢)
Total Value of Items Received....$109.62
Total +Ups spent...$26.00
Other Certs.....$20.00
Total Qs used...$62.53
Total +Ups received...$21.00
Total left on gift card...$48.72
Total left on gift card after return...$51.90




THESE TRIPS
Number of Transactions.....3
Total Spent....$1.09 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$109.62
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$21.00
+Up Rewards spent....$27.00(includes $1 in +Ups I used on the items I returned)
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$47.96

GRAND TOTALS--April Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......7
Total Spent....$2.59 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$344.38
SCR qualified for....$50.92
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for April SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 4/3.....$53.96

+Up Rewards spent....$107.00
+Up Rewards earned....$43.96
+Up Rewards left....$47.96  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. "So now, I'll be returning the $3 and change worth of Hershey's from Thursday night since the Saturday Hershey's also qualified for the +Ups Deal and put me over $20. Those chocolate bunnies aren't pictured in my Photo since I am not counting them, but they will put another $3.18 on the Rite-Aid gift card(and take $1 off my +Ups left to spend total since I used $1 of them)when I return them since I paid with Qs, +Ups and a gift card.
    That's just so you know when my gift card total goes up, that is why."

    You know, if my head didn't already hurt from trying to calculate divorce settlement accounts, this would have put it right over the edge ;)

    As usual, very nice hauls!!!

    I still have my GOS $20 left, and the expiration date is looming. What to do, what to do. I need vitamins, so I guess I should do something with those -- isn't there a buy $20 get $10 Ups thing going on this week with Nature Made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the peanut butter eggs. Mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty--I emailed you about holding off until the week of 17th to use your GOS Cert.
    Sorry I made your head explode....lol

    SonyaAnn--Only YOU would read all that post and only see the PB Eggs...lolol
    PS-I loves them too!!! Did you try the big old Huge Egg yet? I think the ratio of chocolate coating to PB filling on that one is not quite right.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.