Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boring Shopping Post

I hit the local small market on Monday to do the Cheesy Deal....

The deal was spend $30(after coupons) on Kraft cheese(and/or other select products)and get $10 off instantly.  So it wasn't a Catalina Deal but an Instant Savings Deal, which was better since this store Catalina Deals suck.  Why?  Because they figure your total AFTER Qs to see if you qualify for the Cat,  AND the Cat is also based on sale prices not reg. shelf price.  Those 2 things make a BIG difference!

Some of the mozzarella bags had $1 off wyb a bag of cheese and a block of cheese(included Cracker Barrel and reg. Kraft branded blocks)Qs too but otherwise I had no Qs for the cheese deal.
I ended up getting 13 cheese items for $21.58 after sale prices, $3 in Qs and $10 discount.  This made each item $1.66.  I may go back and do it again before Saturday and just get the shredded cheese, which would make them $1.50 each.
The Healthy Choice dinners were on sale 3 for $5 and there was a $1/3 blinkie machine on the door, making them $1.33 each.  At that price, how could I say no to Lobster Ravioli?lol
The broccoli was for Monday night's dinner and we needed the celery...both were on sale.
The total was $28.39 for all.  Regularly priced at $61.66 which means a savings of 54%.

Then I went back to Rite-Aid.....

Used some more Johnson's rainchecks(got me free stuff after raincheck and Qs), redeemed a free Coke Q, got some more free Toothbrushes and I broke down and bought a Night Guard.  I'll get a raincheck for another one for BIL's account to use after the April $3 SCR kicks in on it.

I'm working on rolling next week's expiring +Ups at this point, so I didn't have to roll any +Ups but I did roll $22 so I am a little more ahead for the upcoming sales week.
The total came to $22.55 after Qs/sales.  I used $22 in +Ups and put the .55 on my gift card.  I received back $27 in +Up Rewards(6 x $2 Toothbrushes, $15 Night Guard) so I am 'up' $5 on this transaction.
I have $52.65 left on my gift card.

THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.55 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$86.78
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$27.00
+Up Rewards spent....$22.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$110.00

TOTALS--March Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......12
Total Spent....$3.93 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$613.85
SCR qualified for....$45.00
Other Cash....$0.00

Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for March SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 3/20.....$105.00

+Up Rewards spent....$234.76
+Up Rewards earned....$95.76
+Up Rewards left....$110.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.