Sunday, November 28, 2010

Photo +Ups & Nuts +Ups.....Rite-Aid Stuff

Since my Planters nuts coupons arrived Wednesday morning, I checked out the Rite-Aid over by the grocery store I needed to go to that day.

With the craziness of getting ready for Thanksgiving I didn't get a picture taken of this trip but I bought....

5 x Planters Nuts on sale $3.99=$19.95
2 x Band-Aid trial size $.79 w/wellness disc.=$1.58
1 x Purell Hand Sani. small size w/wellness disc.=$1.59
1 x Motrin PM on sale=$4.00
1 x Ace Cold Pack w/wellness disc.=$1.03
SubTotal....$28.15
Used $15.50 in Manu and IP coupons for a total of $12.65.

I used $12 in +Up Rewards and put the $.65 on my free Rite-Aid gift card.
I received $15 in +Up Rewards back for this purchase(5x$2Planters and the $5 WYB $15 in Planters)=$15 +Ups
In addition, I'll submit for SCR #81(Motrin PM)under BIL's account for a $2.00 cash rebate.

"Spent" $12, getting $17 back.

Then I ran out after dinner to scope out the Planters situation at my local store & to see if the +Ups Photo Frame deal was still printing on the lower priced items....

1 Planters Nut*rition--used $1/1 Q & $.50/1 Flu Booklet Q=$2.49
4 Kleenex--used $1/3 AdPerks/VV Q & $1/4 ManuQ=$1.96
2 Fiber Plus Bars--used 2x$2/1 IPQs=$1.00
4 Chow Mein Bowls--used $1/3 ManuQ=$3.00
2 Diaper trial packs(wellness disc.)= minus .42¢
2 Keychains(wellness disc.)=$4.78
1 Acrylic Frame(wellness disc.)=$1.99
1 Magnet Frame(wellness disc.)=$1.19
Used a $5 off $25 Q and $10 in +Up Rewards, put OOP $.99 on Rite-Aid gift card.

Suppose to receive $17 in +Ups($2 Planters, $1 Fiber Plus Bars, $2 Chow Mein Noodles, $12 Photo Frames), but the Frames +Ups didn't print.
Since all the pegs that these frames were displayed on had the Wellness +Ups tag that they gave $3+Ups per item on them, I called Corporate Customer Service.  If the shelves/pegs weren't tagged I wouldn't have bothered to call and make a case for the +Ups, but they were, so I did.lol  And since the tags were there(wrongly or rightly so)they said I was due the +Ups for buying the products.  So I'll be getting the +Up Rewards and I'm counting them in my totals for the month even though they have to be mailed and I can't spend them for awhile.


Spend $10 +Ups, getting $17 +Ups back.

THESE TRIPS
Total Spent....$1.64(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$84.03
SCR qualified for...$2.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$00.00
+Up Rewards earned...$32.00
+Up Rewards spent...$22.00
+Up Rewards left to spend....$33.99


GRAND TOTALS--November Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......32
Total Spent....$18.55  put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$1,526.72
SCR qualified for....$42.00
Other Cash....$14.99

Additional Rebates....$31.99
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

+UPS Totals for Nov. SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 11/23.....$23.99
+Up Rewards spent....$178.50
+Up Rewards earned....$192.49
+Up Rewards left....$33.99


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.