Monday, November 1, 2010

Boo!

There!
Did I scare ya?


Darkness made our decorations look a little bit better.
#2 son dressed up and went out with his buddy but the buddy had to go home fairly early so #2 continued on with the 'candy looting' mission.
What a brave soul!
That's what sugar motivation will do for ya!lol

We were hit hard by the zombie children and often and were down to our last spare bag of chocolate when curfew time rolled around.
That was a squeaker!

#2 son refused to let me take his photo in his get-up....what a party pooper! (He went as Garth from Wayne's World btw...his buddy had been Wayne.)
For being a spoil sport, I told him I was posting this photo of him at Halloween when he was 4....


He's the one in PINK.....
Yes, he went as Kimberly the Pink Power Ranger for FOUR YEARS!
And it was his own choice.
He was in love with the Pink Ranger....

Does this make me a "Scary Mommy"? lol



Hope your night was special!

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. We don't get many trick-or-treaters at our house. We had 10 come before we went out (to a different neighborhood) and 10 after we got back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally scared! LOL! It sounds like your neighborhood is fun for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is soooo cute. I bet you miss him at that age.
    We had about 150 trick or treaters. And we were the rich house cuz we gave out little toys and pencils and stuff. But I still won't out do you with the full candy bars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son stayed home and sat out front with the candy while his girlfriend went with me to the Cirque Dreams show. Season tickets, nothing I could do about that! Not one bit of candy left in our house. Not one candy corn! Damnit Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.