Monday, October 4, 2010

Taking a Hiatus....Back Later This Week...Maybe



You know what they say?
That life on the internet is just one big party with your homies.
But I need to hang up my lampshade, step away from the computer and take an Itty Bitty Bloggy Break.
*Try saying that real fast 10 times!*


So I will not be posting for the next few days as I deal with issues here that need my attention.
I'm not sick or anything, just sort of burnt out and need to go off into the woods like Thoreau and contemplate my navel.
And if I am lucky, perhaps I'll find my different drummer too. ;-)

Hope to see you all again very soon!

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Have a good break! We all need one now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find wonderful music to march to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time! I hope your navel is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Hope you're feeling rejeuvenated and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself and I may join you on that little walk!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.