Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New SCR Period at Rite-Aid...Sugar Rush!

I went and used my BOGO Candy Bar Qs Sunday evening before all the Rite-Aid stores are wiped out of the BOGO King sized Bars this week.....



And notice the spiffy new fall colors tablecloth too!lol

This transaction is easy....
32 x King sized Candy Bars on sale BOGO($1.59)=$25.44
SubTotal....$25.44

Coupons Used
1 x $5 off $25 purchase Q from my wellness acct.=$5.00
16 x BOGO Mars brand ManuQ(up to $.99)=$15.84
Coupon Total....$20.84

$25.44-$20.84=$4.60

Used $4 in +Up Rewards...$4.60-$4.00=$.60 OOP put on free Rite-Aid gift card.

Received $10 +Up Reward for buying $25 in advertised Candy items.(lots of candy items qualify, check the sales flyer).

Many people on Sunday were reporting that the $10 Candy +Up didn't print for them.  It seems some of the candy items were not keyed in to qualify for this +Up and corporate was fixing it.  Not sure if it's fixed yet so check the Slick Deals board before you go try to do this deal.  If your +Up does not print, call Rite-Aid Corporate Customer Service at 1-800-748-3243


THIS TRIP Total Spent....$.60(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$50.88
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$10.00
+Up Rewards spent...$4.00


GRAND TOTALS--November Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......1
Total Spent....$.60 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$50.88
SCR qualified for....$0.00
Other Cash....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00

Nothing spent and I am "up" $6 in +Ups as I received $10 but only spent $4.

+UPS Totals for Oct. SCR Period
+Up Rewards carryover from last trip....$20.50
+Up Rewards spent....$4.00
+Up Rewards earned....$10.00
+Up Rewards left....$26.50*
*Updated +Ups Total....$21.00($5.50 of old total given to kids to spend)

Sluggy 

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this deal tomorrow :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your rite aid posts. I wish I could get all this free stuff. I try to replicate but usually dont have the correct coupons. I dont have access to a printer so no internet coupons for me. I do the +ups and the SCR and break even or a bit ahead sometimes but I usually find something else in the store to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice tablecloth!! :)

    Where did the manufacturer's BOGO coupons come from? I admit that since I tend not to buy candy, I don't pay much attention to those coupons in the inserts (oops).

    ReplyDelete
  4. April--That sucks that you don't have a printer!
    Especially since this year I have found that the majority of coupons I have used at the stores have been internet coupons and not the coupon insert coupons. Our inserts have sucked bigtime in this area and we hardly ever get the good coupons that everyone uses for the HOT deals.
    And yes, at Rite-Aid you usually can find something else to buy that is a good deal and that you need. At my stores I never know what will be in stock here so I always go in armed with a list of the B PLAN items I can use in a transaction in case something is not available.
    If I were you, I'd figure out a way to get a printer or at least make friends with someone who will let you use their printer. Personally, I would not be above begging...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty--The BOGO bars Q was in the 9/26 Smart Source...on the righthand side, toward the fold.
    Is that sick or what?....that I remember where the Q was positioned in the insert? Who says I'm not OCD?lolol

    FWIW, I use the afullcup coupon database to find particular Qs from the inserts. It's the easiest one for me to use to search for those buggers. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal--Good for you! Have fun and don't eat too many on the drive home.lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, I always forget to check the coupon databases (*smacks forehead*) -- thank you very much for reminding me of that and for remembering the EXACT location of the coupon in the SS flyer ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.