Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rite-Aid Trip on Monday....Receipt Tape for Days!

Since I hadn't been to Rite-Aid since a week ago Sunday, I was due for a trip.
There are lots of yummy deals at Rite-Aid this week that will net you items for free or cheap out of pocket costs.
I decided to concentrate on the J&J deal, which is 'Spend $30 on specific Johnson and Johnson branded items and get a $10 +Ups Reward'.  Many of the qualifying items are on sale AND also give an individual +Ups Reward as well so a true Double Dip opportunity!  Add in a $X off $XX purchase coupon and individual items coupons and you have the making for very little out of pocket or for Moneymakers after figuring in the +Ups that you'll receive on the purchase.

Here is what I bought....
4 x Johnson Baby products(shampoo, lotion, baby wash)on sale $3.99 but $3.83 with my 20% wellness discount=$15.32
1 x Desitin on sale $3.99=$3.99
2 x Reach Toothbrushes on sale $2.99=$5.98
2 x Listerine Pocketpacks on sale $2.99=$5.98
SubTotal.....$31.27

Coupons Used
1 x $5/$25 Adperks/VV IPQ=$5.00
4 x $1/1 Johnson's products(some Peelies, some IPQs)=$4.00
1 x $1/1 Johnson's or Desitin product IPQ=$1.00
1 x BOGO Reach Toothbrush ManuQ=$2.99
1 x $1/1 Reach Item IPQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Reach AdPerks/VV IPQ=$1.00
1 x $1/2 Listerine products(Pocketpacks)ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $1/$10 any Oral Care purchase Wellness CRT Q=$1.00
1 x $1/1 any Desitin/Johnson item Adperks/VV IPQ=$1.00
Coupon Total....$17.99

$31.27-$17.99=$13.28

+Ups Used....$4/$2/$2/$2/$1=$11.00

$13.28-$11.00=$2.28 OOP put on free Rite-Aid gift card


And here are the +Up Rewards I received.....
Ok....here's a different shot of the bottom half of my receipt.....
Unfortunately, my arm was not long enough to get the receipt far enough away from the camera to get all 4.8 ft. of it in the photo!lolol

1 x $10 +Ups for buying $30 of Johnson products in 1 transaction=$10.00
5 x $2 +Ups for each of the Johnson baby items=$10.00
3 x $2 +Ups for 3 of the 4 Reach/Listerine items=$6.00
Total +Up Rewards received.....$26.00

Since I bought 4 Reach/Listerine items and only got 3 +Ups I guess the limit on this deal is 3.
I was only planning on buying 3 of these items but my Listerine/Pocketpacks Q was a $1 off 2, not $1 off 1.  Oh well....I'll have to suffer with $26 instead of the $28 if I had been able to buy one less Pocketpack and 1 more Baby Shampoo. ;-)

THIS TRIP
Total Spent....$2.28 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$43.61
SCR qualified for...$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$26.00


MONTHLY TOTALS-September Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......4
Total Spent....$13.86 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$159.45
SCR qualified for....$0 in cash and $0 in Gift Cards
Other Cash....$0
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0
+Up Rewards spent....$29.00
+Up Rewards earned....$42.00

Total 'Spent'...$13.86 on gift cards
Total Cash I'm getting Back=$0
Total Gift Cards I'm getting=$0
+Up Rewards left to spend=$26.00

I might go back in the next couple of days to do another deal or two.  Nothing planned out yet but I'll study  the sales flyer again later today.
What deals did you do or do you plan to do at Rite-Aid this week?

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Good job! And I like your tile by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the J&J deal and also the Garnier and got some Nivea cream as well. Awesome deals this week. I am up to $26.50 in ups for next week. I will be getting some free toilet paper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SonyaAnn--Thanks! I like it too. ;-)

    Anon--FREE TP is always a good thing! I hate spending money on it since you are just going to throw it away.lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.