Monday, September 20, 2010

Calling all You NorthEast/Central PA Bloggers.....Yes, I Mean YOU!


I went on an online hunt last week.
A hunt to find other Blogs written by folks who live in my neck of the woods.
My neck if the woods meaning northeastern or central Pennsylvania.
But I guess I am not very good at being Troy Dunn......ok so that was a pretty obscure reference to the star of that WE TV show THE LOCATOR...but still....

My search came up empty except for a couple of political ranting blogs around here that aren't updated more than once or twice a year.   I suppose I need to make more of an effort.

I just would like to link up with other bloggers of all kinds in this region.  Maybe exchange links or put up a page to promote all our blogs out there in the WorldWideW.  I'm not looking to become your BFF(but if that happens, whattheheck!) or to stalk you(Please!!... I have enough drama already in my life without that!).  I just want to connect with fellow Pennsylvania bloggers in our region.

Heck, if there is interest enough we might even end up holding a conference or some other kind of gathering!

Not quite this over-the-top....



Not quite this bizarre and wrong on so many levels.......




Not quite this strange.....




Not quite this lame......


But more like this....

.....Without the hats and corset of course....unless you really want to wear one.

Anyway, if you have a blog and you would like to connect with other bloggers in the northeastern and central PA regions(meaning anywhere from State College east to Stroudsburg and from Allentown north to the PA/NY line or Susquehanna County to any place within this framework)please email me at the address on my contact page.  Please include the URL or a link to your blog homepage too....if you are reading this I can assume you already know where my blog is located. ;-)

Let's hear from all you PA bloggers!

Sluggy

11 comments:

  1. Pfffttttt! I know when I'm not wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw....you are TOO wanted! I loves ya SonyaAnn....(((smooch!)))
    You just need to move here!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am not a PA blogger, so this may not count. But, if you promise to have a gathering like the Renoir painting,Luncheon of the Boating Party, I will move to PA. I might wear a hat but not the girdle. Okay, I will settle for a striped awning. This is one of my alltime favorite paintings.I would settle for a print, even a cheap print. I think I will look for AL bloggers. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANG! I want to live in your neck of the woods and wear a corset!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I still lived in Dillsburg. I'd love to meet/connect up with local bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a blogger but I did ask you a question re: whether you lived in Pa regarding your "Sunday inserts" posts... I guess I don't count for an answer since I don't live in PA... I really enjoy your blog, but honestly it's like you have your fav's and that's about it. Honestly, I'm beyond high school cliche thingie...

    I guess I can find other blogs w/ bloggers that when I ask them a question they at least have the decency to answer me...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didicoffeegirl--I am so sorry if I did something to offend you! I didn't mean to....really. I am just bad about responding to comments sometimes. I think there is a blonde in me somewhere who has ADD. I see someone ask something and I plan on writing a response and then all hell breaks loose here and later when I get a chance to write, my mind goes blank.
    What can I say.....I'm just a flake sometimes.
    But I love all my readers, really I do.
    I'll go back and see what I missed, on the inserts post, right?....and get back to ya.

    Next time if I don't reply to a comment, feel free to email me directly too and whack me upside my head...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Practical P--Everyone counts here! I was just trying to see if any other PA people were reading since it would be nice to share grocery deal info and all. Alot of the stores I see the deal bloggers talking about aren't here so they are no help to me and the people in my region.
    And if I ever throw a party you and everyone are welcomed to come, girdle or no.lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I was not all offended or anything, just not a PA person. Well, I won't be wearing a bra or girdle if I come to your party! Since this is jump-on-slugmama day, I asked you if you had sent me the referral for swagbucks. NOW, I think I asked you. I was not take my estrogen. So, if I did not, will you. If I did, did you answer? Okay, enough of these kinds of questions. I was just going to throw a bit of referral points your way. It seems that swagbucks is a good thing. My daughter and I were debating what swagbucks was, exactly.
    Oh, yeah, I am chomping at the bit when I hear about stores that do not exist here. So, I understand what you mean about stores not around your area.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Practical P--You can wear or NOT wear anything you want here....we are easy that way. Just don't park your RV when you come in my sightlines.lolol
    I did find an email about swagbucks in my hoarder-esque inbox. Sorry about not finding it sooner. I didn't ask for a referral but I did put a widget for SBucks on the right sidebar if you want to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here! I totally missed this post the first time around - so sorry. Located in Central PA, literally, Centre County, State College, University Park, Land of Joe Paterno, center/re of the universe, etc. ;)

    I haven't found any other blogs in our neck of the woods except yours, sluggy, but I'll be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.