Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And the Winner is.....

Instead of using Random Number Generator, I had our English house guest pulled a name from a hat....well a slip of paper from a whole bunch of slips of paper from an empty wipes box really.
Anyway, the Comment # he picked was #12, making the winner Frances!

Frances said...
Holy cr@p! How have I not entered this??? I would want to try the Dr. Zevia. I love Diet DP. fperkins2000 @ yahoo.com
 Congratulations Frances!!

Please email me your contact info. within the next 48 hours.
Thanks to everyone who entered and I'll be posting a new pile of things for the Boring Blog Box o' Stuff Giveaway later today so stay tuned....

Sluggy
 

2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!! I can't believe I won this. I will send you my info when I get home and can access my personal email addy. Thanks, Sluggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP, I wish that I won!!!! But her comment was funny so I'm glad she won!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.