Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Goody....a Coupon in the Mail!

I hope you read the above title with a heavy dose of sarcasm in your mind.
I did receive this big glossy note with a coupon on it in yesterday's mail.....
It's a $2 off Q for a newish Nature Made natural sleep aid called...."SLEEP".  Rite-Aid went to all the trouble & expense to send out this cool fancy coupon that I should take to their stores to go buy this product.
One little teeny tiny itsy bitsy problem though....
Well I'll give you a hint since my camera sucks at taking clear close-up shots.....
The coupon expiration date is July 15th.
Yesterday was July 19th.
And this mailer came ALL THE WAY from Harrisburg PA.....under 100 miles away!
Imagine if it went across country!

All that wasted money to send me an already expired coupon.....
Thanks Rite-Aid for thinking of me!!! 8-(

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. They wanted you to know they are thinking of you. They just didn't want you to save that $2. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn! Don't lose any sleep over that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.