Friday, July 23, 2010

MIA.....I'm so Glad I'm Back!

This has been me for the past 36 hours.
Stuck like a dog up a tree..me without an internet connection.....Oh my Gawd!

I just got back online this evening.  I've been going cold turkey since yesterday in the wee hours of the morning.
Did anyone miss me?
I sure missed ALL OF YA'LL!

Seriously.
Missed.
Ya'll.

I'm wading through my 150+ emails and catching up on all the blogs I read.....this should keep me busy through the weekend!lolol

We spent the first 24 hours trying to diagnose the problem....would have been quicker if our ISP didn't keep putting us on hold for hours and hours...grrrrrr!!!
The culprit this time turned out to be the wireless router.  This is the 3rd one we have "offed" in as many years!  And the last one was supposed to be the best one out there...ugh!
I am soooo tired of buying these things.

I spent the last day and a half cleaning stuff(bedroom), organizing stuff(garage & storage), taking some photos, rubbing dog bellies, running off to Rite-Aid, taking #2 son to assorted music practices/lessons and trying not to melt from the heat....oh, and cursing the computer, the ISP, the cable company, Bill Gates, and anybody else who got caught in my crosshairs.

Tomorrow the temperature is suppose to be brutal here so I'll have plenty of time to sit on the computer in the a/c'ed room and write blog posts while I'm not submerged in the pool or avoiding cooking.  I think I'll make hubs cook something outside on the grill since the deck will be scorching hot at that time of day. 

Hubs started his vacation from work this evening so he'll be around 24/7 for the next couple of weeks.  He has promised to clean his piece of the garage this weekend. 
Can I say I ain't holding my breath?lol

I've got a couple of trips to Rite-Aid and to the grocery store planned Saturday in the morning before it gets too warm to be in the car.  

Sunday I'm hitting Staples first thing for a FREE BACKPACK(after Easy Rebate/Rewards).  I get my ink there so instead of paying cash for it, when the reward comes in I'll use that to pay.  I would be spending money there anyway on the ink, so might as well get the free backpack instead of spending money on one some place else, right?

Other than that we don't have any plans.  Just keeping cool and puttering around the garden some.

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?


Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Sorry to hear about the computer problems.

    I need to do more canning today, and Kat needs to stay out of my way. We'll see how well that goes on both fronts. LOL!

    Not sure what we'll be doing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We MISSED you! :-) Weekend here is going to be very quiet which will be delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's your doggie doing? I hope good. I am sending up prayers and good intentions for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DID miss you! Sorry about your router. Hope you managed to stay comfortable over the weekend.

    It was HOT here, too, so I just stayed inside most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.