Friday, July 16, 2010

July Food Shopping....15 Days Down

In order to make pickles with my pickling cukes I got at the farm on Sunday I needed to get some vinegar and mustard seeds at the grocery store.

 I picked up...
1 gallon of white vinegar on sale for $1.99
1 jar of mustard seeds for $2.19
1 package of ground beef on sale for $3.73
2 bags of frozen veggies on sale for $2($1 each)
1 gallon of milk for $3.32
3 frozen lasagna on sale B1G2free so $3.59 for 3
2 bags of chips on BOGO sale for $3.78

Total was $20.60.
Retail Value of $34.75.
Saved $14.15.
40.72% saved.

So $12.55 at the farm and stand & $20.60 on Tuesday.

July Food Spending to Date....$150.90

How is your food budget holding up for July?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Ummm - I spent more than that so far... I mean - no comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McVal--I won't even ask how much more. lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.