Saturday, July 3, 2010

Do You Want to Be "H-O-T"?

Do you know what is "In" nowadays?
It's spelled F-R-U-G-A-L.

Yes, Frugal is the new black.

Who would have ever thought that Sluggy would be part of a trend.....a movement......one of the beautiful people?!?!

And do you know who else is trendy, moving and beautiful?

Lisa B. over at her blog  Easy Frugal Living.

And Lisa B. is holding a Giveaway for this....


Yes, it's a book about being thrifty...aka frugal....and just might help you achieve hot & trendy status like us!

So go on over and enter her giveaway at this link HERE.  Don't wait because it ends on July 5th.

You can thank me later.....in a hot  & trendy way......or with cash.....I'm easy...... ;-)

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. "Yes, Frugal is the new black."-LOL, does it make my butt look smaller?
    Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.