Thursday, July 15, 2010

DeCluttering and Donating....#1 Trip for JULY

We just keep chugging away with decluttering and donating here at Chez Sluggy.
Here is what left my house this week.....


ALL NEW ITEMS
2 Postcard Books
1 Hello Kitty Puppet
1 Mens T-Shirt
2 Power Rangers Bop Bags
1 Trinket Box
1 Kid’s Toiletry Set
1 Star Trek Trading Cards Box
USED ITEMS
5 Chess Books
1 Hand Vac
1 Vintage Photo
1 Pfaltzgraff Cookie Jar
2 Kiddie Puzzles
1 Kid’s Hooded jacket
3 Boy’s Shorts
2 Pillowcases
1 Bath Towel
1 Glasses Case


And these.....

18 Cherished Teddies Figurines
  (Thelma, 2 x Wally, Sheep/Donkey, Japan, Tiny Ted-Bear, Jeffrey, Angela, Grace, Ted,
   Winnie, Ryan, Ronnie, Suzanne, Mitch, Lindsey & Lyndon, Penny Chandler & Boots,
   Strawberry Lane Accessories)

Total Items for this Donation....45

April Total....96
May Total....72
June Total....45
July Total....45
Yearly Total to Date....258 Items.

Yearly Food Bank Donation Total....78

Yearly Total for all Donations so far.....336

In other news......I am working on a food stockpile donation as well but that's not going to happen until the heatwave breaks and I can stand to be in the garage for longer than 5 minutes.  I've got the JFSC check ready to go for that as well.


Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.