Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday's eBay Fun.....Well NOT Fun Really

So remember yesterday and my "the shipping can't possibly be that high!" guy?
I sent him a pleasant reply with the size of the package, the weight, my zip code and suggested he go to the postal website and check what price he saw after imputing all this information.

Then I get another email from him....
"Well I did check the usps site and why on earth would it be oversized when all 4 items fit perfectly in a large flat rate box. That is a huge gouge in a consumers pocket for shipping. Perhaps if you charge what it actually costs someone instead of such a high price for such a low item , perhaps you will actually sell it. Good luck with that. Unfortunantly that shipping price is way to high for such a cheap toy. maybe u might want to check usps site again for FLAT RATE SHIPPING. Either way I wanted it but I will pass. that shipping cost is outrageous LOL"

All I can say is that this CHUCKLEHEAD is CLUELESS!
The largest Flat Rate box measures 12"x12"x5.5".
He has some insane idea that I can fit FOUR items that measure 12"x9"x3.5" EACH into a box that size.
Furthermore, is he has a problem with Gouging on eBay, he should complain to eBay, Paypal and the USPS.
I told him I was sorry but there would be no way I could ship to him since he seems to be living on URANUS and I don't ship inter-galacticly.

Now my guy registered as being in China who bought 2 items wants to know the shipping.  He has asked for shipping to China and to 2 different addresses in NY.  I have a bad feeling about this and I think I have to cancel these sales.

Oh, how I have missed the eBay fun.
Ok.....I lie....

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. I told him I was sorry but there would be no way I could ship to him since he seems to be living on URANUS and I don't ship inter-galacticly.

    Did you really? That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did!lol
    After over 10 years of doing this you have to maintain a sense of humor....or go insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sluggy, that was a great response! Hubby, too, has had to deal with people that seemed to be a little short on brains. He just puts them on his blocked bidder list. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.