Monday, April 19, 2010

Johnson & Johnson $10 Rebate and a Mystery

So, remember that J&J $10 Skin Lotion/Care Rebate fiasco earlier this year, when people's Rebates were getting refused if their receipt total was under $10?

Well both BIL and myself got our $10 checks earlier this month.
Has anybody else gotten theirs yet?

Here's the mystery......I found this in my mailbox today from Johnson & Johnson.....
A note with a Coupon for a FREE item up to $10!
Huh??

All I can think is that I emailed Johnson & Johnson back in February asking/complaining about the way they were handling this whole $10 skin care Rebate deal.
Maybe this prompted them to send me a Free Item Q 2 months later.
Totally unexpected but a good thing in my book.

Speaking of books....my poor little Rebate Book is feeling neglected.  I have sent NO Rebates in this month.  Just nothing worth doing/nothing I want to do.  I'll be feeling it next month when the mailman won't have any checks for me.... 8-(
Even my Rite-Aid SCR check will be pitifully small.  I think I'm up to $8 or something this month.  Because of the bursitis, I haven't made a trip into Rite-Aid since April 3rd!

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love getting surprises in the mailbox. Not bills just coupons and money!
    Is your bursitis getting better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that $10 Q is a nice unexpected bonus :) I finally got my $15 Olay ("any" 3 products) rebate. What a PITA that was, but yay it's done. My big Rite Aid rebate check that just came was $18, which is a far sight better than the whopping $3.49 I've racked up so far in April. I'm just cutting back all around, I guess. But if I could just limit shopping and still get lots of checks in the mail, I'd be set - LOL! Yeah, and probably headed for jail...

    Hope your shoulder is better!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.