Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 out of 3....

Remember this guy's photo the other day-and my messy desk?....
Frances got 2 of the 3 things you should never do to a Gremlin correct--feed them after midnight & get them wet.
The 3rd thing was to keep them out of the light.
It must be true because it's all written inside that Gremlins hang tag still attached to his arm.

I know this vital information was keeping you all up nights.
I can to go take my nap now with a clear conscience that I am longer responsible for anymore sleepless evenings.

That is all.

PS-It's 30 something degrees here and it was snowing 2 hours ago........ack!

Sluggy *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the cold and snow--just remember--it will be summer soon. Actually I could only remember the no feeding after midnight and don't get them wet--for the life of me, I couldn't remember to keep them out of the light. Thank you for the information--I will stop stressing my brain now!!HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! I knew something!

    It has been many years since I watched Gremlins. I totally forgot about keeping them out of the light.

    I wish it were 30 something here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember that third thing either. I wonder if it ended up on the cutting room floor and never got into the movie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.