Monday, March 1, 2010

My Rite-Aid Rebate Period Totals....Making Shopping Pay!


Here are the numbers for my Rite-Aid shopping for the February Rebate Period(Jan.23rd-Feb.27th)

My receipts total $81.79 for all purchases made at Rite-Aid during this period.

I used $41.94 in Gift Cards and Prepaid Visa Cards obtained in previous months at Rite-Aid, making my Out of Pocket $39.85 for the February Rebate Period.

The Value of all items purchases was $961.83.

That's a Savings of 95.85%. 

The Single Check Rebates qualified for in February was $77.98.
(I also qualified for $10 in Rite-Aid Gift Cards.  Not cash, but will use these to lower my OOP on future purchases.)

Purchases made at Rite-Aid during this period also qualified me for Olay Cash Rebates totaling $30.00.

Rebate total....$107.98 cash 

Some of my purchases in February also added to previous purchases helped qualify me for an additional $50 in Rite-Aid Gift Cards and a $35 P&G Prepaid Visa.  I'm not figuring that into my total here however.

$39.85 OOP.
$107.98 in cash Rebates due & $10 in Gift Cards.
That's an $68.13 Moneymaker!(not counting the Gift Cards).

Now who wants to argue about Rebating being worth the time and effort? ;-)


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. You post this just to make me jealous that I don't have your talent or a Rite Aid!
    But I still love you, in a good and fun way!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.