Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 Manu Qs+Wellness CRT Q=Cheap Herbal Essences at Rite-Aid 3/14-3/20 *UPDATE*



Ok, if you have a Wellness Card and used it at Rite-Aid this week or last, you probably received a Q printed on yout register receipt(CRT Q)for $1 off any Hair Care Product purchase priced at $1.99 or more.

The week of 3/14-3/20 at Rite-Aid HERBAL ESSENCE Hair Care Products will be on sale for $2.99.

Take that CRT Q and the Herbal Essence BOGO(Buy any Herbal Essence item, Get a Styling item free) Q from the P&G 2/7 insert to your Rite-Aid AND the $1/1 Herbal Essences Q that is due in this Sunday's inserts.
Buy 1 Herbal Essence Shampoo or Condition and 1 Herbal Essence Styling Product.
These will ring up for a total of $5.98.

Hand over your $1 Hair Care CRT Q, the $1/1 Herbal Essence Manu Q from this Sunday's insert and your BOGO Herbal Essence Styling Product ManuQ.  The BOGO will get you 1 product for free and the other 2 Qs will be taken off your other Herbal Essence product.
$5.98-$4.99=$.99.

Pay $.99 for both items.



A nice price for Hair stuff!

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. oooh! ooooh! I can do this one - yay!!!

    Thanks, slugmama!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY, WHY, WHY can't I have a Rite Aid!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.