Monday, February 8, 2010

Rite-Aid Shopping for 1/31/10-2/6/10.....Making Money the Easy Way!

Last week.....oh, where to begin!

It was a shopping killer!
Seriously.
I.
Am.
Worn.
Out.

First there was Rite-Aid....of course!lol
Lots of deals....Single Check Rebate Cash Deals and Gift Card or Prepaid Visa Card Deals to chase.

Then along came Price Chopper in the grocery department with 2 excellent Catalina Deals last week.

I could have done more shopping but I am only one woman! ;-)

I was going to do a play by play on the Rite-Aid transactions but it's just so overwhelming at this point and letting you know that scenarios won't help since that week's deals are over.
So I am just going to show you one big picture of everything I got at Rite-Aid last week.
Ready?

The only thing missing are 2 bags of Chex Mix. 
What can I say....some people here got hungry.lol

So for the important numbers.....
Value of Items...$322.70
Initial Out of Pocket Spent...$22.47 Cash
But Wait!
Single Check Rebates in Cash qualified for....$29.98
$22.47-$29.98SCR=$7.51 Moneymaker

Rite-Aid once again is paying me $7.51 cash to take all this stuff home.
Oh, did I forget to mention that I finished qualified for 2 Healthy Heart SCR #550(1 for me, 1 for BIL) buying all this so that's 2 $25 Gift Cards too?

Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.