Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quick run to Rite-Aid before the Snow Comes

While we missed most of the snow from last Friday's storm in our corner of PA, we are due for a foot or so of snow in the next 24 hours.
I figured I'd run out to another Rite-Aid before the 'snow event' hits and see if I could find the Dove Men's Body Wash that my local RA was out of on Sunday.

No Body Wash at this store either but I got a few things anyway....lol


2 x GE Lightbulbs on sale $2.50=$5.00
1 x Nivea Body Wash on sale=$2.99
1 x Nyquil on sale=$3.99
1 x Purevia on sale=$2.99
1 x Schick Razors on sale=$4.99
1 x Royal Gelatin on sale=$.20
SubTotal...$20.16

Coupons Used
1 x $5 off $20 Purchase AdPerks IPQ=$5.00

2 x $1/1 Any GE Lightbulbs(1/3SS insert)=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Any Skin Care item Wellness IPQ=$2.00**Can use $2/1 Nivea Body Wash ManuQ instead
1 x $1.50/1 Nyquil ManQ(2/7 P&G insert)=$1.50
1 x $2/1 Purevia ManuQ(1/3SS insert)=$2.00
1 x $3/1 Schick Razors ManuQ(2/7SS insert)=$3.00
1 x $1/1 Any Shaving Acces. Wellness CRT Q=$1.00
Coupon Total....$16.50

$20.16-$16.50=$3.66 OOP  put on Rite-Aid Gift Card so NO Out of Pocket for me... ;-)

SCRs qualified for....$2 GE Reveal Lightbulbs, $1 Nyquil=$3.00
AND there is a token for  5 Music Downloads FREE in the package of Razors.

Even if you don't have the Wellness Shave Access. $1 Q but all the other Qs to use, your OOP on this transaction will be $4.66 and once you get back to SCRs of $3, you will only be OOP $1.66 for all these items in the end.

And I finished up on BIL's Nivea $5 Gift Card SCR deal.  I was short 3 CENTS on making the $15 purchase, so this Nivea Body Wash put me over.
Now I just need to purchase $7.39 more of P&G items to qualify BIL for the $35 level on the Prepaid Visa Card.

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Snow storm coming, run to Rite Aid - I love this!!! And considering everyone else would be at the grocery store buying milk and bread (which I've never understood), you should've had the store pretty much to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, love your site. So I went to Rite Aid today, my total before coupons was $24.12, they would not accept the $5/$20 because once I handed in all my coupons, the total would no longer be $20 or more (duh!). And that was after checking w/her manager. So, in the end, what should have cost me $.87 oop turned into $5.87 plus tax. Suggestions? By the way, she sees me coming and quivers every week, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan--At every RA I have ever been in, the $x of a $x purchase coupon is ALWAYS deducted BEFORE any other coupon comes off.
    Print off a copy of the corporate coupon policy here... http://www.dealseekingmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Rite-Aid-Official-Corporate-Coupon-Policy.pdf
    I'd seriously email Rite-Aid corporate customer service and ask them specifically about your store's situation/problem. When you get an answer, print it off and take it into the store and make them back down.
    And from now on, try not to go in when that cashier is working...lol I have the Evil Cashier in one of the stores I go to. I try to avoid going there because she seems to be the only person working there.lol
    Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.