Sunday, February 28, 2010

CVS Trip from a Couple of Weeks Ago....Oops!

I was over by CVS a couple of weeks ago so I went in to get some cheap Glade Candles, the Cover Girl deal and Crest Rinse.
It's weird but even though we have TONS of CVS's(almost as many as our crop of Rite-Aids)and CVS tends to limit the good deals to 1 or 2, if I don't get there on Sunday or maybe Monday, the good deals are gone!
So like Target, if I go, I go with NO expectations. ;-)
The Cover Girl stuff and Crest Rinse was, as expected, GONE!
But I still had a $10 ECB to roll over or spend or whatever, so here is what I did....

4 x Glade Candles on sale $3=$12.00
1 x Aussie 'Poo on sale=$2.99
1 x Gillette Custom Pivot Razors on sale=$6.49
SubTotal....$21.48

Coupons Used
2 x $3/2 Glade Items IPQ=$6.00
1 x $1/1 Aussie product ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $3/1 Gillette Disp. Razors ManuQ=$3.00
Coupon Total....$10.00

$21.48-$10.00=$11.48-$10 ECB=$1.48+$.09 tax=$1.57 OOP, put on CVS Gift Card so ZERO spent.
Received ECBs....$2 Gillette Razors, $2 Aussie item, $4 WYB $12 in Glade=$8.00

I did have the presence of mind to get a Raincheck for the Crest Rinses but forgot about the CoverGirl Powder....oh well.  Not like I NEED that anyway.

I will be needing to put an addition on the house fairly soon just to hold all the candles I've acquired in the past 6 months.lolol

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. But you're totally set should you lose power - you could still light your house up completely and it would smell great at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL....I didn't think of the neccessity angle for all those candles, thanks!
    Now I don't feel so bad for the stockpile of candles that I got for almost free anyway....hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.