Monday, January 18, 2010

They Had a Dream Too......a Dream to be Funny

Not to take anything away from this day and our tribute to an amazing man, but I found this image on the internut a few months ago at FileHurricane.com and saved it to share with all my friends who enjoy a good chuckle.

Some how I think MLK Jr. also had a sense of humor and would have appreciated the really bad attempt at advertising by the person who came up with this newspaper ad for their Eating Establishment.



What more can I say here?LOLOL

Now that you've had a laugh, watch and enjoy this....


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.