Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Scott Products Reward Coupon Rebate...Good Until 1/31/10

If you shopped at Rite-Aid last week and bought the 4 pack of Scott Toilet Tissue that was on sale, on friday 1/15/10 or later, hang onto that receipt!

There is another Scott family of products Rebate available.  Buy 2, 3 or 4 different Scott products and you can send away for a $2, $3 or $4 Reward.  This Reward, if like the last time Scott had this rebate, will be in the form of an emailed link to a Coupon for that dollar amount off a Scott product.  The good thing is you can hit the back button and print multiples of the coupon!

If you bought the Scott T.P. last week, you only need to buy either Scott napkins, paper towels, wipes or scrubs to get the $2 coupon Reward....2 more different items to get the $3 reward and so on.

It just so happened that I finally! received my emailed link to the coupon on thursday for the last Scott rebate, I sent away for on 11/21.  I used my $2 coupons the next day(1/15), so after the in-ad $.50 off coupon and the $2 coupon, each pack of T.P. only cost me $.49!
Now if I can find a good deal on the napkins or wipes in the next 2 weeks, I can send for another Reward.
8-))

The Rebate form is HERE on the Scott website.  The rebate period only runs until 1/31/10.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.