Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate Pieces Candy PROMOTION at KMart....Better than FREE CHOCOLATE!

Ok.....here's a great deal for anyone who loves Hershey's chocolate before I run off for the day to do some errands.

Starting Sunday, 1/31, KMart is running as one of it's weekly sale items the new Hershey's Pieces Chocolate for $2.50 a bag.

Wait, it gets better......

Kmart is running a promotion as well on this item!
When you buy 4 bags you can get a $10 KMart Gift Card.  The form for the rebate will print on the bottom of your receipt if it doesn't print from the Catalina machine.

And to make this deal a moneymaker.....
There is suppose to be a $1/1 Hershey Pieces Coupon in the Smart Source insert on Sunday(1/31).

So......
Take 4 of these Qs with you to KMart.
Buy 4 bags 4 x $2.50=$10.
Use your 4 $1 Qs  $10-$4Qs=$6 OOP.
Send for your rebate.
Wait what seems like forever to get $10 back.
You spent $6.00 and got back $10, so you made $4 on this deal.

Now who wouldn't want to get paid $4 to eat chocolate??

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Sluggy, oh Sluggy, you are KILLIN' ME, SMALLS! You are constantly posting about all these wonderful deals you get at stores I don't have.

    Here is the extent of shopping for me: HEB (the local and ONLY grocery store for hundreds of miles around, this is their home base), Super Target, WalMart (which I won't go in), Costco and Sam's (see WalMart). that's it.

    A couple years ago when we moved here and KMart was doing their outstanding ads singing "I found love at at KMart store", I got busy singing along and went to their website to see where the closest KMart is. The home page said "There's a Kmart close to everyone". Only when I plugged in my zip, that's not the case. No KMart love for Lisa Pie! : (

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.