Friday, December 11, 2009

Hurry and do This Deal at Rite-Aid before Saturday Night!

Ok folks, go grab your P&G insert from 11/29...harvest 3 of the 4 Old Spice Qs--the B3Deodorants/G1Body Spray, the B3Deos/G1Cologne, and the $1/2 Old Spice Deos.
Grab a $5 off $20 Purchase Ad Perks/Rite-Aid Q too.

Get up to Rite-Aid before they close Saturday night.
Buy.....


3 x Old Spice Deodorants on sale $2=$6.00
1 x Old Spice Body Spray=$4.99
1 x Old Spice Cologne=$6.99
SubTotal....$17.98

Buy a couple more things to get to $20.....I bought 6 Candy Bars that are on sale $.50ea. this week.
My SubTotal was $20.98.

Coupons Used
1 x $5/$20 RA AdPerks IPQ=$5.00
1 x Old Spice B3Deos/Get1Body Spray ManuQ=$4.99
1 x Old Spice B3Deos/Get1Cologne ManuQ=$6.99
1 x $1/2 Old Spice Deos=$1.00
3 x B1G1 Mars Candy Bar ManuQ=$1.50 (From the 11/15 RedPlum insert)
Coupon Total....$19.48

$20.98-$19.48=$1.50+$.78tax=$2.28 OOP

And then submit your receipt for the $1 SCR WYB 2 Old Spice Deodorants.
That makes this transaction $1.28 OOP after Rebate.

You get $27.73 worth of items for $1.28 OOP.

If you have an Old Spice friendly person to get a gift for this Christmas, just wrap these all up in a basket or tin and you've got a great present for $1.28!

If you don't have the candy bar Qs, how about printing a $3/1 M5 Magnum Razor Q on coupons.com and pairing it with the Rite-Ad In Ad Q for $2 off the razor?  The $5.99 purchase price with the Old Spice items brings your before Q total over $20 and after these 2 Qs & the Old Spice and $5 off $20 Q, your total OOP would be $.99+tax and after submitting for the rebate on the Deos, you are just OOP the tax, minus 1 penny!

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, heading there shortly. Hopefully made it in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!!! I want a Rite-Aid! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. slugmama
    you won the Josuha bell cd on my blog. Please send me your address. I am really sick right now so I have no idea when I will get it mailed to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.