Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Deal Alert at Rite-Aid this Week if You have the Wellness Card



For those of you in the test-market areas for the Rite-Aid Wellness Card Program, you may have noticed when you bought anything at Rite-Aid recently, and used your Wellness Card, that 2 coupons printed out on your CRT.
The 1st coupon is for $2 off any OTC cold or cough medicine priced $2 or higher.
Pair this coupon with any of the Theraflu Manufacturers coupons out there(insert or IP ones) for some really inexpensive medicine this week.

If you go to Coupons.com there is a $2/1 Theraflu Q currently.  Use that Q with the CRT $2/1 Q to get the Theraflu(on sale this week for $3.99)for FREE.  Most Rite-Aids have Theraflu blinkie machines dispensing $1.50/1 Qs right on the store shelves.  Pair the CRT Q with this $1.50 Q and get the Theraflu for $.49!

The other CRT Q printing out is for $1 off a seasonal item priced at $1 or more.  I am saving all of those Qs up for Dec. 26th when all the seasonal stuff goes on clearance.  This $1/1 CRT Q doesn't expire until Jan. 9th so plenty of time to get a few free or almost free seasonal items!

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Shucks...I'm not in the test market. I always seem to be left out. And yes, I used the word shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in one of those areas either - hope it rolls out nationwide at some point.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.