Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get Your Packages Mailed before Sunday....Rate Increase!



Just a quick reminder that some of the US Postal Rates for package services are going up as of Monday, Jan. 4th.  So if you need to mail a package, get on it and get it mailed Thursday or Saturday morning before the rates rise!

I had forgotten about this latest increase in prices.  I had to mail a rebate this week that required extra postage so I had to go to the PO.  Usually, the week AFTER Christmas you could land aircraft in the place, it's that deserted!
Imagine my surprise at having to stand in a loooong line.....for about 20 minutes to get some extra stamps stuck on my envelope Tuesday!  Why the heck is everyone mailing packages on December 29th?

Oh yah....rate increase....
Duh!

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.