Sunday, November 8, 2009

How Many Canned Veggies fit into a Minivan? Part TWO


So, here is what I saw in my Minivan this morning that I had left in there last night from my Acme shopping on Saturday.......
Note to Joe--don't look at this....Plastic Bag Warning!


See that big empty space in the last picture?
That was where the Cooler was. The Cooler that I unloaded last night that was filled with....
2 Toaster Strudels
4 Crescent Rolls
6 YoPlait Yogurt Packs
2 Pkgs of Celentano Mini Raviolis NOT part of the Cat Deal but 50% off--We LURV this stuff! $3.98
oh yah...and a 15.81lb. Turkey

It sure would be nice if the Acmes weren't so far away that I could have bought the Breyer's & Klondike Bars and NOT had them melt before I got them home. And I even had coupons for those....sniff, sniff

Ok....so I hauled it all out of the car and onto the table.  Have a lookie....


Now the food I couldn't fit into that picture....


**the McCormick Salad Supreme was NOT part of the Cat Deal. I went negative so I had to add it in. .50¢

And now the paper stuff....

And the non deal TP I bought


(Reg. $10.99 on 4-Day Sale for $4.99...must buy 2.  I had $1/1 Qs so these 2 big Packs cost me $7.98 OOP.)

FINAL NUMBERS for This Shop
I did 15 TRANSACTIONS of at least $30(Shelf price)before using Cats & Qs.  I earned 15 x $15 in Cats=$225 in Cats.  I spent $210 of those Cats.

VALUE of Deal items....$514.05
OUT OF POCKET of Deal items....$34.22

SAVINGS of 93.50%
(Of the $34.22 OOP spent, the Initial Trans. OOP was $13.60 to get the Catalinas rolling. 1st Transaction OOP=$13.60, for ALL the other 14 Transactions TOTAL OOP=$20.62)



VALUE of NON-Deal Items....$41.75
OUT OF POCKET on NON-Deal Items...$11.96


VALUE of All Items....$555.80
OUT OF POCKET for 15 TRANSACTIONS All Items....$46.18
SAVINGS of 91.52%

So what will a Minivan hold?

Besides 42 Cans of Green Giant Veggies it holds.....

BC Cake Mix 1
BC Cookie Mix 4
BC Potatoes 11
Bisquick 3
Brownie Mix 2
Bugles 2
Chex Mix 4
Chex Mix Bars 2
Crescent Rolls 4
Cheerios 6
Cinnamon Crunch Toast 6
Cocoa Puffs 3
Fiber One Bars 1
Fiber One Pastries 1
GG Asparagus 9
GM Flour 5
Hamburger Helper 3
Hellmann's Mayo 4
Kleenex 17
Kleenex Napkins 1
Knorr Sides 12
Lipton Tea 3
Lipton Soup 6
Pillsbury Toaster Strudels 2
Progresso Bread Crumbs 6
Progresso Soup 25
Ragu Sauce 9
Scott PTowels 9
Skippy PB 2
Viva PTowels 6
Wishbone Dressing 1
YoPlait 6
AND
McCormick Salad Topping 1
Celentano Ravioli 2
Scott TP Packs 2
Turkey 1
Single Banana 1




Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Yup - you were right! I should not have looked. Everywhere I'm seeing red right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.