Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got Coin? Get $10 Gift Card


CoinStar is having a nice little promotion.  When you redeem $40 of coins for Gift Cards(not for Cash)in 'participating' machines until 12/6/09, a form will print on the bottom of your receipt.  Fill it out & mail it in and you'll get a bonus $10 Gift Card sent to you in 6-8 weeks.
You can read about it Here.

Now I don't know how to tell which machines are the 'participating' ones so your guess is as good as mine on that.
Offer is limited to 1 per name/address/household.

As always, photocopy your submission for your records, before mailing it in.

So if you have a metric ton of change weighing you down, now is the time to offload it and get some Gift Cards for Holiday giving.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. I think I've got it figured (maybe). When you use the coinstar page's machine locator, each location shows various outcomes for that machine (like the machine at our Walmart doesn't provide cash or e-certificates), but any of the ones marked with a green "e" (for e-certificate) or the little yellow gift icon (for gift cards) would be the ones that also give you an extra $10. I think. Feel free to follow my "logic" on that and point out any flaws :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.