Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BAKING DAY has Begun! Come Follow us....

I am taking part in an online BAKING DAY today.  It's being hosted by Money Saving Mom and Life As MomThere will be updates today via Twitter... follow at #BakingDay .   I'll be posting updates throughout the day on my baking progress on my blog here and under my Twitter ID slugmama(if you want to follow me on Twitter), so check back frequently.

I had wanted to get an early start but today is ELECTION DAY, so I had to go vote first thing.  Then a quick run to the store for extra flour, as I was lower than I thought on that.  Then one of the doggies decided to get sick all over the den, kitchen and hallway floors....ugh!

I am back from clean-up detail and ready to roll now.....

Got my supplies on deck.....


Got my recipes all set....



I am ready to go!

Here's what's on my agenda today....

Pumpkin Bread(My variation on this recipe)double batch-will freeze half,
Pumpkin Roll(a friend's family recipe),
Scone Nibbles will freeze,
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding,
French Bread (this is similar to the recipe I use),
Brownies(from mix in stockpile)will freeze,
Brioche (This is my 1st time making this.)

The French Bread and Brioche take the longest so I'm starting those first.

I'm off!  Pictures of the progress in a bit when I get a break....

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.