Friday, October 2, 2009

Update on the Rite-Aid SCR AVEENO Deal Snafu


Rite-Aid has already responded to my email about the AVEENO Rebate problem I posted about HERE

"Please be advised that the Aveeno Shave Gel products qualify for Offer #5.  Your account will reflect this correction within 24-48 hours. 

We apologize for the inconvenience."

Sincerely,
XXXXXXX
Rite Aid Single Check Rebates
Customer Service

I was surprised to hear back so quickly!  And I'm glad the item will count toward the rebate total.  Let's hope they correct this as quickly as they say they well. ;-)

If you have an issue with not being credited for this purchase under your Single Check Rebate, please log into Rite-Aid and email them about it.

And a reader, Laurie, posted a comment that she doesn't use any rebate items until the rebate check arrives.  If something doesn't get credited, she returns the item.  Pretty smart advise I say!  Hang onto those receipts so you have that option.  8-)

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.