Friday, October 16, 2009

Rite-Aid TRIPLE DIP but only until Saturday!

I am late to the party here but there is a TRIPLE DIP at Rite-Aid until Saturday I wanted to share with any reader who hasn't seen the info. yet.




This week, purchase $30 worth of Proctor & Gamble items at Rite-Aid to qualify for a $10 Gift Card under Single Check Rebate #77.




There is also a Pantene/Olay Rebate you can send to Proctor & Gamble worth $20 cash when you buy a Pantene Shampoo OR Conditioner AND an Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller.  The form is availabe at www.olay.com and you mail it directly to them.

Go to Rite-Aid and purchase the Olay Eye Roller(it runs approx. $21), a bottle of Pantene(on sale for $3.50 this week)& some other P&G products to get to $30.  *I'm going to use Herbal Essences to fill in my $30 order.  It's on sale for $2.50 each this week.
So my order will look like this....
Olay $20.99
Pantene  $3.50
3 Herbal Essences  $7.50
Total  $31.99

Then use the following coupons....
$5 off $25 purchase Rite-Aid IP Q
$1/1 Pantene product from 9/27 P&G insert
$1/1 Pantene AdPerks/Rite-Aid program IP Q
$1/1 Olay Facial product from 9/27 P&G insert
BOGO Herbal Essences from 10/11 P&G insert=$2.50
2 x $1/1 Herbal Essences from 9/13 insert=$2.00
Coupons Total  $12.50

$31.99-$12.50=$19.49 Out of Pocket

Submit online for the SCR #77 for $10 Gift Card
Make TWO Copies of your receipt, then submit your original receipt and form to P&G for a $20 cash Rebate on the Pantene and Olay.


The THIRD offer this purchase qualifies you for is the Pink Cookware one. Buy $25 of qualifying P&G items in ONE transaction and you can get the $40 Set of Cookware for free.
There are suppose to be tearpads at participating retailers.  Rite-Aid is one of those retailers!
If you cannot find a tearpad try downloading the form HERE, or they will accept a hand written form -
  • include name, address, phone, participating retailer
  • include single receipt with items totally $25 circled (copy is OK if necessary, but would prefer original - YOU CAN GET A DUPLICATE RECEIPT FROM RITE AID, just ask!)
  • Mail to P&G BCA - Good Cooks Kitchenware Offer, P.O. Box 49221, Strongsville, OH, 44149-0221 - any questions call 1-877-733-5849
Thanks to MAVEN OF SAVIN' for the Cookware Info...especially about being able to use a copy of your receipt and that Rite-Aid can print you a Duplicate Receipt when you purchase. ;-)

So I'm out of pocket $19.49 and after I get $20 Cash back, I will have been paid $.51 to buy these items and I'll also get a $10 Rite Aid Gift Card and a Set of Cookware.
AND....if you haven't already topped out, this purchase qualifies for the Gift of Savings Certificate at Rite-Aid.  This $30 purchase will get you to at least the $5 level or boost your total toward the top level of $20.

Now how great is that? 8-))

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I'm just $30 shy of getting the 20 gift of savings and was trying to figure out what the best deal would be to get there. This is even better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I don't have a Rite Aid around here - BUT I think I'll be able to do the cookware deal at CVS this next week. I'll do that with my Transformers movie deal - thanks for letting me know about this :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.