Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Children's Toys Gone Wrong....

Since it's October, the month of ghouls and goblins, I thought I'd share this bit of randomness with you all.

I saw this barbie doll a year ago in a local "Big Lots".  I thought it was hysterical then and was almost tempted to buy it for a price of $9.99.

Fast-forward to this past Saturday and I saw this same Alfred Hitchcock film inspired doll again at a local "Ollie's Discount Outlet"....this time on sale for $19.99.

A year later and I still think it's Really funny(in a bizarre sort of way) but not worth an "Andrew Jackson".  Who would feel the need to own this and why?
Unless you are Tippi Hedren of course....

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. That IS hysterical - you almost have to wonder what the product design manager was on the day he/she okay'd this for manufacture. LOL! I'm with you, tho - maybe at $9.99 but not at $19.99.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.