Wednesday, September 23, 2009

While You are in Rite-Aid this Week, Don't Forget Your Oral Care Coupons!

If you did the Rite-Aid Oral Care SCR Deal this summer, you will have received or will be receiving this booklet of coupons in the mail.


There are 4 coupons inside for FREE items.  Among those FREEBIE Coupons is this one....


This is good for a FREE Bottle of Rite-Aid brand Vitamins(130 count size).
If you have this coupon already, be sure to take it in THIS WEEK to your local Rite-Aid.
This week this size bottle of this Vitamin is on sale for BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, so you'll get TWO FREE BOTTLES!!
Seriously, who can't use a couple of free bottles of a MultiVitamin?  If you can't I'm sure you can find someone who can....and if you can't, send them to ME!LOLOL

Oh, and a heads up on the Diaper/Pull-Ups Scenario I was going to do.  I got into the store tonight and realized after looking at the diapers/pull-ups that the size packages that qualify for the $2 SCRebate are NOT the same size packages that qualify for the Buy 3, Get $10 Back SCR deal....meaning there is NO Double Dip on the Diapers/Pull-Ups Deals.  I'd pass on the $2 SCR Deal in this case but still do the $10 SCR Deal if you have all the $5off$20 or $25 Purchase, the $2 off Huggies AdPerks Rite-Aid coupons and the IP $3 or $2 Huggies coupons.  You'll come out paying very little OOP after the $10 SCR plus your whole $33 purchase(before coupons are applied)counts toward the Gift of Savings Deal that goes a few more weeks.  If you purchase nothing but the 3 packs of diapers, you'll still qualify for an additional $5 Rebate through that GOS program.

And another thing....some blogs are hawking scenarios that involve buying Finish Dishwashing Gel/Tabs/Powder this week on sale for $2.99, use a coupon and qualify for a $1.50 SCR.  In this part of the world, the Finish is NOT on sale for $2.99, but the Cascade is.  Cascade however, does NOT qualify for a SCR deal so it is no longer part of my deal scenario.
I'll post what I ended up doing at Rite-Aid this week tomorrow, after I finish up my purchases for the week.

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.