Thursday, September 17, 2009

Halfway Through the Month...So How's the Budget Doing?

We are officially halfway through September.....doesn't it seem like it's just flying??

I just went and added up my Food/Toiletries receipts for the month, as of Sept. 15th.  I've spent Out of Pocket a grand total of............

$122.50
 And that includes 2 receipts for WAGS for August that got forgotten in a bag.

If you recall, I gave myself a ridiculously low budget for Sept. of $250.
Plus, I am expecting almost $200 in Rebates before Sept. is over to count against what is spent OOP.
2 Weeks left to go and I'd say my Budget is in REAL GOOD shape!
Even if I succumb and go Full Out Deal Hounding grocery shopping I should be ok. ;-)

So, how are YOU doing with your Food Budget this month?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Budget? Hmmm, I don't think I have a budget. I am trying to use up the food in my pantry and freezer before going to the store.

    What I want to know is where did you get that adorable iron pig? Is he a bank? Is he a doorstop? He is cute as hell!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LisaPie-that pig is a cast iron replica bank. I bought 'Oinker' from some catalog company back before the internet when I was 16, or at least I think I was 16. At any rate, it was a very VERY long time ago.lol He's one of the few things I still have from my youth.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.