Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Soft Soap Body Wash Update.....Success!

I finally was able to use my FREE SOFT SOAP BODY WASH COUPON talked about in the post HERE.

One of the WAGS near my home got some more in before it expired on Sat. July 25th.


5x Soft Soap Body Wash @ $2.99=$14.95
12x One-A-Day Vitamin Drink Powder clearanced $.75=$9.00
SubTotal $23.95

Coupons Used
1x FREE Soft Soap=$2.99
4x $2/1 Soft Soap=$8.00
3x $3/1 O-A-D Product=$9.00
Coupon Total $19.99

$3.96+$.72tax=$4.68OOP

I had NO RRs to use and received no RRs. That hasn't happened in months!lol
I was just going to get the Free SoftSoap Wash and the One-A-Day Powders because they were free with the last of the O-A-D Qs I had. But I had those $2/1 Soft Soap Qs so the Body Washes on sale only cost me .99¢ + tax each. I couldn't say no at that price.

I am just relieved that they had 1 for my free Q and I didn't have to go another round with the Catalina company on the phone to try to get another replacement for that Freebie Q AGAIN!
I'm so glad to close the book on this saga....

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Yay - glad that Free Q finally came through for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.